This project aims at constructing a Human Gene - Drug - Pathway knowledge base using the data of protein-protein interaction networks,
gene expression profiles and pathways from the most popular biological data sources, including GO, NCBI, NCI-Nature, UniProt, KEGG, HPRD and more…;
and applying the knowledge based to identification of connectivity of genes, drugs and diseases.
A website is also developed to make possible access to the project online.
- Data collection and pre-processing;
- Meta data analysis of gene expression profiles;
- Graph analysis of protein interactions;
- Semantic graph analysis of Gene Ontology;
- A Machine Learning approach for gene expression data analysis and applications in gene-drug-disease connectivity map,
including setting up a Knowledge Base on (1) a generally agreed-upon list of molecules; (2) a
consensus global molecular interaction network; and (3) a collection of curated pathways for known biological processes.
System data last update is reported here.
for any concern or issue regarding the following functions of the website.
- Biological data retrieval;
- Development of data analysis methods;
- Development of computational backend model,Development of computational backend model,Development of computational backend model,Development of computational backend model;
- Implementation of the web model and data analysis methods.